Terms and Conditions For the Supply of Ullapool Trading Products
The Contract Between Us
- Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Ullapool Trading c/o Ullapool Bookshop, Quay Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UE, VAT: 361069071
- Ullapool Trading must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received through PayPal, Ullapool Trading will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price.
- Ullapool Trading are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Withdrawal By You From the Contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give Ullapool Trading any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- The only circumstance in which you cannot withdraw your order is where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- To withdraw your order you must notify Ullapool Trading in writing.
Availability of Goods You Order
In some circumstances, we may place a limit on the number of copies of a particular book or product, or series of books or products, that you can order. This may, for example, be where we have limited stocks of a particular book or product, whether caused by limitations placed on us by our suppliers, where a book is signed by an author or otherwise. Where we are aware of this, we will notify you prior to an order being made. Ullapool Trading will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Prices exclude postage and packing, a fee of £3.50 per item is applied at the time of sale, with a 10% discount on purchases of 2 items or more.
Delivery of Goods to You
- Ullapool Trading will endeavour to post (via 1st Class post) the items within 7-10 days of order to the name and address you give us at the time you make your order. For goods delivered outside of the EU, the consignee (ie the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. The consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our shop.
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that Ullapool Trading has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Ullapool Trading recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your on-line order.